Nature is relevant to everyone. We all know that we depend on nature for the air we breathe, the food we eat and the water we drink, and yet most of us have lost touch with the wild world on our doorsteps. Nature Mentoring can help you reconnect to nature. You will also gain practical naturalist and awareness skills and experience the sense of curiosity, aliveness and wellbeing that come with being connected to the natural world.
Nature Mentoring is tailored to suit your own interests and learning style. Dan’s students include professional ecologists and conservationists as well as people with little experience or knowledge of nature. All you need are curiosity and enthusiasm!
Dan’s mentoring is designed to encourage, inspire and support you to follow your own curiosity, to give your nature awareness a boost.
- Gain practical naturalist skills
- Get to know your local animals, plants, birds, trees, insects and more
- Expand your awareness and senses
- Learn the arts of tracking and bird language
- Receive nature-missions to carry out!
- Discover simple, practical ways to help your local wildlife
- Deepen your nature connection
£30 per hour session – First trial half hour session FREE!
Nature Mentoring is suitable for anyone, especially:
- Nature lovers
- Parents and carers
- Teachers and lecturers
- Outdoors enthusiasts
You can book for one session or for a series of sessions.