INTO THE WOODS FOR
Branching Out North Aberdeenshire
Runs Thursdays 12-3pm from 22nd March to 31st May 2018
Transport from Huntly available
Award Ceremony: 14th June 2018
- Take regular time to experience winter turning into spring, & breathe fresh air
- Develop primitive fire-lighting skills & gently exercise with woodland crafts,
- conservation activities and forest walks
- Enjoy the company of like-minded folk, & share lunch around a fire
- Gain new knowledge & skills
- Maintain & improve your physical & mental health by having fun with others out in the woods.
Thousands of people around Scotland have enjoyed Branching Out – now it's your turn!
If you’ve faced mental health challenges and/or are on a recovery journey from substance use, some regular time outdoors could be just the thing for you!
Bookings are essential for this programme -
which is eligible for SDS.
For applications & referral forms,
please contact Helen Moore:
Or phone: 075 0494 6239
An Earth for Life programme supported by: Forestry Commission Scotland, North Aberdeenshire Drug and Alcohol Partnership and Central Aberdeenshire Drug and Alcohol Partnership