The Tracking Club is a friendly, informal place to learn tracking skills and immerse yourself in nature. Have fun honing those CSI skills, solving wildlife mysteries and hanging out with like-minded people! No walk in the woods will ever be the same. . . All welcome, regardless of experience.
- Get to REALLY know the wildlife on your doorstep
- Identify tracks and signs
- Interpret animal behaviour
- Gain wildlife survey skills
- Learn how you can protect local wildlife
- Switch on your senses
- Get muddy knees (optional)
Warning: Tracking is highly addictive!
£12 per adult - Accompanied under 16s by donation
To book just drop us a line.